Tipo de contrato: Temporal
Tipo de jornada: Completa
Fecha alta: 06-03-2018
Fecha límite de inscripción: 01-06-2018
Descripción de la oferta Responsible for all food and service related issues in his/her assigned station of
responsibility and guest satisfaction. Learn the standards by meeting the
relevant restaurant company standard procedures. Responsible for helping to
achieve the yearly goal for the bar scores in the guest comment cards.
Responsible for cleanliness and the upkeep of his/her own MISC En Place. The
Waiter/Waitress will be aware of any special requests and dietary requirements
- Diploma from a recognised Pastry studies program, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar position, strong fine dining background either in a 5* hotel with Fine dining Restaurant or 2-3 rosettes minimum/Michelin star preferred
- Hospitality diploma and specialist Restaurant service qualifications -- Fluent English mandatory
- Professional development
- 5 days/week work + 2 days off
- Competitive salary paid in pounds - They offer meals on duty – lunch and dinner.