Tipo de contrato: Temporal
Tipo de jornada: Completa
Salario: 2300- 2500
Fecha alta: 14-01-2022
Fecha límite de inscripción: 28-04-2022
Descripción de la oferta Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organisation, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in Austria to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
Would you like to be part of a professional and close team, where you can develop your qualities as a Sous Chef?
We collaborate with a large network of 4*, 4* Superior and 5* hotels in Austria that are looking for experienced people to collaborate in their companies.
In addition to your new job, you will have the opportunity to practice German and English, increase your savings and, above all, gain useful international experience for your CV. And don’t forget, you’ll also get to spend your free time meeting new people, exploring another culture or getting to know the Austrian Alps.
We are looking for a strong personality who, together with us, makes the establishment a wonderful place to meet with friends, family, colleagues or relations and to enjoy good food and drinks.
We expect the following qualities and experiences from you:
Relevant work experience (minimum 2 years) in a similar position is required.
Excellent knowledge of cooking techniques and products.
You are used to working with only traditional and fresh products.
You are enthusiastic and flexible.
You have good leadership skills.
You have good communication skills.
You like to work in a team.
You are stress resistant.
You have a professional and service-oriented attitude with an eye for quality.
It is nice if you already have a teacher's diploma.
Upper intermediate (B2) level of German
¡Fluent level of English is enough is you are open to work in The Netherlands!
Duties and Responsibilities
Preparing dishes/dish portions according to recipe and own planning.
Planning the daily activities and ordering food and other stock replenishments. Receive, check and store ordered foodstuffs and other items.
Mise end place work.
Co-lead and motivate the kitchen team.
Quality control and correction thereof.
Inventing and developing new dishes and composition of the menus.
Monitoring the budget with regard to gross margins, purchasing and time management.
Supervision of hygiene according to HACCP.
What do you get?
• Employment in one of our 4 *, 4 * Superior or 5 * associated hotels.
• Hotels in Austrian Alps.
• We do not work with hotels in big cities like Vienna, as they do not offer any accommodation.
• After receiving an offer, the applicant must give their opinion on the same day and let me know when they have time for a short telephone interview with the contact person at the hotel (15-20 minutes).
• Type of contract (contract period): seasonal or permanent, depends on the hotel.
• Trial period of 2 to 3 weeks.
• Free accommodation and meals.
• Net salary (14 salaries per year).
• Our service is free of charge.
• Salary: (approx. 2.300- 2.500 euros net).
• Minimum number of hours in the contract 48 hrs; however, in the winter season working between 48-54 maximum) Working hours 6 days.
• Overtime is paid, as should be discussed with the person in charge at the hotel.
• Subsidised Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organised for you by our partners.
• Help and assistance throughout the process: communication, interviews and information.
Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!