Tipo de contrato: Temporal
Tipo de jornada: A turnos
Fecha alta: 14-01-2022
Fecha límite de inscripción: 28-04-2022
Descripción de la oferta Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organisation, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in Austria to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
Would you like to be part of a professional and close team, where you can develop your qualities as a chef de partie?
We collaborate with a large network of 4*, 4* Superior and 5* hotels in Austria that are looking for experienced people to collaborate in their companies.
In addition to your new job, you will have the opportunity to practice German and English, increase your savings and, above all, gain useful international experience for your CV. And don’t forget, you’ll also get to spend your free time meeting new people, exploring another culture or getting to know the Austrian Alps.
The ideal person should have solid experience and know what is required of a chef de partie within a kitchen. As an independently working cook you work daily in the kitchen and you perform all common activities in collaboration with the chef and/or sous chef.
We expect the following qualities and experiences from you:
Excellent knowledge of cooking techniques and products
You are used to working with only artisanal and fresh products
you are enthusiastic and eager to learn
You like to work in a team
You are stress resistant
Professional and service-oriented attitude with an eye for quality
Upper intermediate (B2) level of English
¡Also, opportunities to work in The Netherlands!
Duties and Responsibilities
Preparing dishes/dish parts according to recipe and own planning.
Planning day-to-day operations and ordering food and other stock replenishments
receiving, checking and storing ordered foodstuffs and other items. monitoring shelf life and hygiene.
Mise & place work
Monitor shelf life and hygiene according to HACCP
• Employment in one of our 4 *, 4 * Superior or 5 * associated hotels.
• Hotels in Austrian Alps.
• We do not work with hotels in big cities like Vienna, as they do not offer any accommodation.
• After receiving an offer, the applicant must give their opinion on the same day and let me know when they have time for a short telephone interview with the contact person at the hotel (15-20 minutes).
• Type of contract (contract period): seasonal or permanent, depends on the hotel.
• Trial period of 2 to 3 weeks.
• Free accommodation and meals.
• Net salary (14 salaries per year).
• Our service is free of charge.
• Salary: (approx. 1.800 – 2100 euros net).
• Minimum number of hours in the contract 48 hrs; however, in the winter season working between 48-54 maximum) Working hours 6 days.
• Overtime is paid, as should be discussed with the person in charge at the hotel.
• Subsidised Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organised for you by our partners.
• Help and assistance throughout the process: communication, interviews and information.
Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!