Sector: Gestión y dirección
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido
Tipo de jornada: Completa
Salario: $70,000 - $90,000
Fecha alta: 19-11-2022
Fecha límite de inscripción: 28-02-2023
Descripción de la oferta Do you want to be part of a stable, professional and expanding Restaurant Group in the United States?
We are looking for a responsible and passionate OPERATIONS AREA MANAGER to join us in California, USA.
We are looking for a professional with demonstrated experience in the restaurant industry who can manage the operation of three of group's restaurants in the north of California.
It is essential to have a high level of English and Spanish for this position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Control and supervise the operations of the three establishments north California.
- Lead, guide and assess the restaurants management teams and conduct weekly meetings to
ensure flawless communication.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and service levels of the company.
- Analyze sales and restaurant performance and implement new strategies when improvement
- Maintain cost and labor costs together with the restaurant managers and always strive to
increase employee engagement.
- Understand the importance of analyzing and interpreting the restaurant PNL and maximizing
its financial performance.
- Develop and implement restaurant strategies that deliver products and services to meet or
exceed the needs and expectations of the customer.
- Make sure all health procedures are compliant according to California Health Department.
- Prepare operational reports and analyses setting forth progress and make appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree with major concentration in restaurant management or related field.
- At least three years of progressive experience in high-volume Spanish restaurants as director
- High level of English and Spanish.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and solve them efficiently.
- Ability to manage over 300 employees as well as its management teams.
- Candidate must hold a Spanish passport due to visa requirements and must be willing to move
to California, USA.
Reports to: Director of Operations (COO)
The company will obtain a work visa for the candidate and health insurance is also offered for this position.
- Salario anual entre $70,000 y $90,000
- Seguro medico
- Visado de trabajo en Estados Unidos
- Posición estable en una compañia en plena expansion por California