Tipo de contrato: Indefinido
Tipo de jornada: Completa
Fecha alta: 08-11-2023
Fecha límite de inscripción: 30-11-2023
Descripción de la oferta Main responsabilities:
- Oversee daily point-of-sale operations to achieve financial and customer service objectives.
- Deliver unprecedented personalisation. Deliver discreet recognition. Connect with customers' passions and create memorable experiences.
- Handle all internal customer and client complaints and enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following up to ensure issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Train associates in order taking, menu knowledge, sales and proper techniques.
- Constantly monitor associates on their performance, product knowledge and personal grooming.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in catering, with at least 2 years in similar positions.
- Demonstrated management skills in people management, strategic planning and decision making.
- Possess strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen and insight into food and beverage market trends.
- High levels of professionalism and exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Immediate joining.
- 40 hours per week (2 days off per week).
- Initial 6 month contract + continuity.
- Lunch/dinner per shift included.
- Uniform (and cleaning) included.
- We offer the possibility of joining a large hotel chain of recognised international prestige, in which the well-being of associates is one of the priorities.